Some ad campaigns from our youth were so painfully catchy... years later, I can't forget the jingles....You can wear a ring around your finger... Ring Pop! It's a juicy jewel of flavor... Ring Pop! It's a lollipop without a stick... a ring of flavor you can lick! Oooh... Ring Pop!
When I was younger, I used to say that in place of a diamond engagement ring, I'd be down with a ring pop (in the packaging of course). Years later, when I learned about the brutality of diamond mining and trading, I knew five year old Promas J. was onto something... Now I'd settle for a haiku with a cartoon drawing of a ring!
Also - don't sleep on this one:
When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime! Delish!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Can't Getchu Outta My Head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay advertising! back when it was great!
OMG do you remember when we had an epic pizza bagel moment at WOC. Let's bring them back.
loves you/hope you're feeling betterr
Post a Comment