CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Can't Getchu Outta My Head

Some ad campaigns from our youth were so painfully catchy... years later, I can't forget the jingles....

You can wear a ring around your finger... Ring Pop! It's a juicy jewel of flavor... Ring Pop! It's a lollipop without a stick... a ring of flavor you can lick! Oooh... Ring Pop!



When I was younger, I used to say that in place of a diamond engagement ring, I'd be down with a ring pop (in the packaging of course). Years later, when I learned about the brutality of diamond mining and trading, I knew five year old Promas J. was onto something... Now I'd settle for a haiku with a cartoon drawing of a ring!

Also - don't sleep on this one:


When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime! Delish!

2 comments:

Cecil said...

yay advertising! back when it was great!

Jillian said...

OMG do you remember when we had an epic pizza bagel moment at WOC. Let's bring them back.

loves you/hope you're feeling betterr